Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > I spy with my little eye, something beginning with...

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with...

Vincent Burks

RobDee

"Vincent Burks" <(E-Mail Removed)-insidious-foot-licker.net>
wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-hapless-bunghole.org...

Batman!?

Vincent Burks

RobDee http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
(E-Mail Removed):
> "Vincent Burks"
> <(E-Mail Removed)-insidious-foot-licker.net> wrote in
> message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)-hapless-bunghole.org...

> Batman!?

Close.

Carole

Datman?

"Vincent Burks" <(E-Mail Removed)-insidious-foot-licker.net>
wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-shoddy-gnat.net...
> RobDee (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
> (E-Mail Removed):
>> "Vincent Burks"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)-insidious-foot-licker.net> wrote in
>> message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)-hapless-bunghole.org...

>> Batman!?

> Close.

Rusty

I know! I know! ........

You're looking in a mirror and you see a Dingbat!

wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-hapless-bunghole.org...

Vincent Burks

Carole (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
y2jf.108459$(E-Mail Removed):

> Datman?

Ooooooo!!!

**** it!! You only just missed.

Vincent Burks

Rusty kenrussell@optus YOUR HAT home.com.au, wrote in message
38cb85f$0$25852$(E-Mail Removed):
> I know! I know! ........
>
> You're looking in a mirror and you see a Dingbat!

You stupid woman! No, but nearly.

I'll give you a clue... Think '123'

Rebecca

Vincent Burks wrote:
> Rusty kenrussell@optus YOUR HAT home.com.au, wrote in message
> 38cb85f$0$25852$(E-Mail Removed):
>> I know! I know! ........
>>
>> You're looking in a mirror and you see a Dingbat!

> You stupid woman! No, but nearly.
>
> I'll give you a clue... Think '123'

Mr. Lee ??

MargoMajella@aol.com

Vincent Burks wrote:
> Rusty kenrussell@optus YOUR HAT home.com.au, wrote in message
> 38cb85f$0$25852$(E-Mail Removed):
> > I know! I know! ........
> >
> > You're looking in a mirror and you see a Dingbat!

> You stupid woman! No, but nearly.
>
> I'll give you a clue... Think '123'

A digit?

A finger?
A nail?
Hail?

<Hail, hail, what's the matter with you ?
hail hail
well your mine
and you
look so devine
and
Come and get your love?>

Oh wait, I digress, that was 1974.

Bale.
Bail
balog
Mark
dark
fark?

farks?

Doesn't that have something to do with physics?
Or os it a german spy agency?
oh ****, I can never remember.

****
bit
hit
tit
British
can opener
sparky
torturer

If I had all the power in the world, I would use it to disable every
man who tortures, as he is psychologically ill.

But I don't.

So I can't.

But I would.

Vincent Burks

Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
(E-Mail Removed):
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
> <crap snipped>
>
> Thanks to asshole who attracted this(these) jerks(s) here by
> crossposting.

This is your man.

Thomas Wootten (E-Mail Removed)
Tom Wootten, Fresher NatSci, Trinity Hall.
oof.trinhall.cam.ac.uk
Working with hyperbolic trig functions is as much fun as being coshed on the
head.

(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)