Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: Truecrypt 4.1

Re: Truecrypt 4.1

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Jeremy wrote:

> "Borked Pseudo Mailed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>

>> They owe people exactly what they say they'll provide.
>>

> Agreed. Read their Terms and then come back and tell us if they violated
> them.

Nobody ever said they did. A flaw was discovered and corrected. Just like
they SHOULD be. But nemo seems to think this sort of thing is something
special when it's really just the way reputable software vendors do things.

nemo_outis

Borked Pseudo Mailed <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) d.net:

> Jeremy wrote:
>
>> "Borked Pseudo Mailed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>

>>> They owe people exactly what they say they'll provide.
>>>

>> Agreed. Read their Terms and then come back and tell us if they
>> violated them.

> Nobody ever said they did. A flaw was discovered and corrected. Just
> like they SHOULD be. But nemo seems to think this sort of thing is
> something special when it's really just the way reputable software
> vendors do things.

Ahh, we've now come full circle. Having had your asinine arguments about
product liability and other legal nonsense utterly destroyed, you're now
left with nothing but your outraged sense of self-indulgent entitlement.
But, no, crybaby, neither Truecrypt or anyone else in this world owes you
what you so undeservingly crave.

Regards,

nemo_outis

Borked Pseudo Mailed <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) d.net:

> Jeremy wrote:
>
>> "Borked Pseudo Mailed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>

>>> They owe people exactly what they say they'll provide.
>>>

>> Agreed. Read their Terms and then come back and tell us if they
>> violated them.

> Nobody ever said they did. A flaw was discovered and corrected. Just
> like they SHOULD be. But nemo seems to think this sort of thing is
> something special when it's really just the way reputable software
> vendors do things.

Nobody ever said they did?

It seems as this thread goes on you retract, deny, or weasel out of more
and more of the silly things you've said. I've lost track of your
backtracking - maybe you could recapitulate and see if there is anything at
all left of your original position?

Regards,