Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: Truecrypt 4.1

Re: Truecrypt 4.1

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Jeremy wrote:

> "nemo_outis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> Caveat emptor. And all the more so when the "emptor" has paid nothing.
>> No,

> Well said.
>
> Perhaps the critic could sue to get back what he paid for it . . .

Why do you ASSume anyone wants anything back? Have you lost track of the
conversation, or did you never really grasp the gist of it in the first
place?

nemo_outis

Borked Pseudo Mailed <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) d.net:

> Jeremy wrote:
>

>> "nemo_outis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Caveat emptor. And all the more so when the "emptor" has paid nothing.
>>> No,

>> Well said.
>>
>> Perhaps the critic could sue to get back what he paid for it . . .

> Why do you ASSume anyone wants anything back? Have you lost track of the
> conversation, or did you never really grasp the gist of it in the first
> place?

Your incomprehension has plumbed new depths of mental numbness. Even
outright sarcasm passes you unnoticed.

Every cent you paid for Truecrypt will be cheerfully refunded if you're
dissatisfied. Lucky you - that's a better guarantee than you get with
commercial programs.

Getting it yet, dimwit?

Regards,

Jeremy

"Borked Pseudo Mailed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) d.net...
> Jeremy wrote:
>

>> "nemo_outis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Caveat emptor. And all the more so when the "emptor" has paid nothing.
>>> No,

>> Well said.
>>
>> Perhaps the critic could sue to get back what he paid for it . . .

> Why do you ASSume anyone wants anything back? Have you lost track of the
> conversation, or did you never really grasp the gist of it in the first
> place?

The only thing that I "ASSume" is that you are ignorant of the definition of
"sarcasm," or that you are indeed an asshole.