Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > What about GIANT spywear?

What about GIANT spywear?

Judah Schultz

Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy or not?
Money's tight, so gotta watch it.

Help me please.

Steven Burn

"Judah Schultz" <(E-Mail Removed)-parsimonious-fried-egg.net>
wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) e-homebound-secretary.net.
> Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy or

not?
> Money's tight, so gotta watch it.
>
> Help me please.

Errr....... GIANT isn't GIANT anymore... Microsoft bought it (it's now known
as Microsoft AntiSpyware (soon to be known as Microsoft Defender)).

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/secu...e/default.mspx

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

relic

Judah Schultz wrote:
> Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy
> or not? Money's tight, so gotta watch it.

Giant and CounterSpy are both good and nearly identical.
Giant has been bought by Microsoft and you can download their 2nd Beta
release for free. Look for Antispyware on their site.
CounterSpy (Sunbelt software) is $19.95.

--
They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

Rebecca

Judah Schultz wrote:
> Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy
> or not? Money's tight, so gotta watch it.

Steve? Stay home instead of spending your money flying around the world.

Anyway, GIANT only works on extremely large spywares.

Jij bent een tweedehandse etterende beddepisser

Rebecca, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the impudent, scandalmongering butt
sucker, and mule minder, jargoned:

> Judah Schultz wrote:
>> Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy
>> or not? Money's tight, so gotta watch it.
>>

> Steve? Stay home instead of spending your money flying around the
> world.
>
> Anyway, GIANT only works on extremely large spywares.

PMSL

YoKenny

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid typed:
> "Judah Schultz"
> <(E-Mail Removed)-parsimonious-fried-egg.net> wrote in
> message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) e-homebound-secretary.net.
> ..
>> Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy
>> or not? Money's tight, so gotta watch it.
>> Help me please.

> Errr....... GIANT isn't GIANT anymore... Microsoft bought it (it's
> now known as Microsoft AntiSpyware (soon to be known as Microsoft
> Defender)).
> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/secu...e/default.mspx

By the way its FREA! for now as its BETA and beta be free.
--
Keep your security software up to date by reading the announcements at
Calendar of Updates http://www.dozleng.com/updates/calendar.html

Steven Burn

"YoKenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fH2hf.22878$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> By the way its FREA! for now as its BETA and beta be free.

Rofl, good to see you again Ken ;o) (some lovely lady has left a reply for
you over at the HPH forums btw ;o))

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Starlord

100% OFF TOPIC GARBAGE for a Astronomy Newsgroup.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords

wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) e-homebound-secretary.net...
> Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy or
> not?
> Money's tight, so gotta watch it.
>
> Help me please.

Torreya Campanulata

Starlord, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the gluey, high-pitched tally-whacker,
and assistant in childbirth, griped:

> 100% OFF TOPIC GAR-r-rBAGE for a Astronomein Newsgroup.

Is that why you left your group in, you ****ed in the head cuntard?

If you're not careful, I'll come over there just for the hell of it and ****
your froup up.

Glad to be the hero now, are you, you **** for brains Jew ****?

> "Judah Schultz"
> <(E-Mail Removed)-parsimonious-fried-egg.net> v-r-rote in
> message

news:(E-Mail Removed)-homebound-secretary.net..
..
>> Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy
>> or not?
>> Money's tight, so gotta watch it.
>>
>> Help me please.

Alf Crabb

Starlord, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the bald-headed, mealymouthed gnawer,
and baker who makes rock hard pikelets and crumpets, mouthed:

> 100% OFF TOPIC GARBAGE for a Astronomy Newsgroup.

You don't want to do that sort of thing with those groups in the headers
involved. Cool it man, and just let it ride.

OT: One small step for Neil, one giant leap for NeilKind... PC LOAD LETTER MCSE 65 01-24-2006 07:29 PM
Distrituting Giant Files Roedy Green Java 22 01-19-2006 11:07 PM
M$ beta antishpyware (version of Giant) Joel Rubin Computer Support 0 01-06-2005 02:25 PM
dot1q and giant frames carl Cisco 1 10-29-2004 07:05 PM
Re: DFS Strength Waning...Lilliputian Advocates Slay The Giant... Cola.E, the protozoic, hurtling fuck Computer Support 0 06-27-2004 08:07 AM

Advertisments