Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > RIAA backs rootkits,,Everyone does it, what is the problem?

RIAA backs rootkits,,Everyone does it, what is the problem?

winged

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=27833

I believe this should be the damnation of RIAA and their members.
Apparently they believe theft of property is an acceptable practice.

Winged

ted

Everyone does it? This sounds like the tobacco company excuse that justified
the killing of millions.

"winged" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dlrtg4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=27833
>
> I believe this should be the damnation of RIAA and their members.
> Apparently they believe theft of property is an acceptable practice.
>
> Winged

Re: does the RIAA have a anti piracy hotline? My name is Legion Digital Photography 0 04-01-2004 04:33 PM
Re: Don't buy music this Xmas! Boycott the RIAA! Nick Firefox 0 10-05-2003 10:03 AM
RIAA wins by a knock-out SgtMinor Computer Support 4 09-11-2003 10:23 AM
RIAA hype... Jimchip Computer Support 1 07-30-2003 12:37 PM
RIAA foot-stamping Michael Computer Support 4 07-23-2003 06:57 PM

Advertisments