Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Secret Dot Colour Code on Printers Broken

Secret Dot Colour Code on Printers Broken

nemo_outis

from sci.crypt posted by Jan Panteltje <(E-Mail Removed)>
under the subject title: Secret dot color code on inkjet prints broken

The code is put there to trace forgeries etc...
http://www.eff.org/news/#004063

Decode your own Xerox codes.. (with source code cgi program for download).
http://www.eff.org/Privacy/printers/...ex.php#program

With thanks to www.heise.de to point it out.

Regards,

PS There are a number of links from the posted urls such as:

http://www.eff.org/Privacy/printers/list.php