Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Norton Install

Norton Install

Joan and Alan

Hi,
Should I disconnect from the internet before installing Norton Security
2005? Thanks for your answers.
Joan

eXistenZ

No real need to when installing but after the install you will have connect to get all
the definitions via liveupdate.
________

eXistenZ
________