Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum SLI @ Viperlair

MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum SLI @ Viperlair

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

The K8N Neo 4 Platinum SLi packs everything that you could onto an enthusiast motherboard, but does it perform up to par?
"Working with the Neo4 was a very enjoyable experience with tons of options in the BIOS that allow a multitude of tweaking, in some ways almost too much. I found that this board was pretty picky in some regards (referring specifically to BIOS settings), and it required a significant amount of tweaking at times in order to reach overclocks that I desired with the utmost amount of stability, but after finding out the appropriate settings performed very solidly."
http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cpu...d/s939/k8nsli/

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Looks like a Great Board, it really works well with normal timings on 230 fsb

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

VERY NICE BOARD INDEED.