Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > password protect zip file

password protect zip file

Derrick Stone

Anyone have a suggestion for me? I found a zip file with documents from
a few years back... I can't for the life of me remember the password
that I used to protect it.

Thank you,

Derrick

satlal

You can use a tool such as Advanced ZIP Password Recovery, or simply AZPR,
it deciphers your zip file password or can also strip the zip file of the
password.
Dont forget to make a backup of your zip file, since these tools can corrupt
your file.
Check if it works and get back.
Sat

"Derrick Stone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dfka0g$2nd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone have a suggestion for me? I found a zip file with documents from a
> few years back... I can't for the life of me remember the password that I
> used to protect it.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Derrick

Derrick Stone