Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Linspire Gives Away Free Linux

Linspire Gives Away Free Linux

DarthChaosofRSPW@gmail.com

BTW, the serial-to-usb cable I use with my Zoom 3048 56k serial modem
is an IOGear GUC232A. I bought my cable on Amazon for $19.95 (plus
shipping).

hatschi

> Honestly, I have never used Linspire. However, if you think that it is not
> good please list the reasons why in a logical and reasonable fashion...
>
> Im

There will always be people who buy stuff they could get somwhere else
for free. Like the guys - you obviously don't like - buying stuff by
microsoft.

Anyway, why does this concerne security?

Imhotep

hatschi wrote:

>> Honestly, I have never used Linspire. However, if you think that it is
>> not good please list the reasons why in a logical and reasonable
>> fashion...
>>
>> Im

> There will always be people who buy stuff they could get somwhere else
> for free. Like the guys - you obviously don't like - buying stuff by
> microsoft.
>
> Anyway, why does this concerne security?

By providing options for people stuck in the Windows trap...