Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Clean XP Pro = the solution for a faster systeem! read here

Clean XP Pro = the solution for a faster systeem! read here

Arjan Staring

hi everybody,

I had a problem with my computer. he was very slow, but I found a solution.
Clean XP Pro! it makes your computer clean and he tweaks it. and there is a
funny thing in it: it is all automatic. so you can walk away and clean xp
pro can do his job, very easy. clean xp pro is ? 15,- but there is a
translator so you can convert it to whatever you want.

it is really good software and it makes your computer on a easy way clean,
fast and more than that.

try it!

Arjan Staring (a happy user of clean xp pro)

Duane Arnold

"Arjan Staring" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:431c1d2b$0$719$(E-Mail Removed). nl:

> hi everybody,
>
> I had a problem with my computer. he was very slow, but I found a
> solution. Clean XP Pro! it makes your computer clean and he tweaks it.
> and there is a funny thing in it: it is all automatic. so you can walk
> away and clean xp pro can do his job, very easy. clean xp pro is ?
> 15,- but there is a translator so you can convert it to whatever you
> want.
>
> it is really good software and it makes your computer on a easy way
> clean, fast and more than that.
>
> try it!
>
> Arjan Staring (a happy user of clean xp pro)

Another pathetic sales pitch it looks like to me.

Vanguard

"Arjan Staring" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:431c1d2b$0$719$(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> hi everybody,
>
> I had a problem with my computer. he was very slow, but I found a
> solution. Clean XP Pro! it makes your computer clean and he tweaks it.
> and there is a funny thing in it: it is all automatic. so you can walk
> away and clean xp pro can do his job, very easy. clean xp pro is ?
> 15,- but there is a translator so you can convert it to whatever you
> want.
>
> it is really good software and it makes your computer on a easy way
> clean, fast and more than that.
>
> try it!
>
> Arjan Staring (a happy user of clean xp pro)

Sounds like it should've been called "Clean XP, Dufus". You should
know. Format and reinstall works better.

Jim Watt

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 13:14:36 GMT, Duane Arnold <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Arjan Staring" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:431c1d2b$0$719$(E-Mail Removed) .nl:
>
>> hi everybody,
>>
>> I had a problem with my computer. he was very slow, but I found a
>> solution. Clean XP Pro! it makes your computer clean and he tweaks it.
>> and there is a funny thing in it: it is all automatic. so you can walk
>> away and clean xp pro can do his job, very easy. clean xp pro is ?
>> 15,- but there is a translator so you can convert it to whatever you
>> want.
>>
>> it is really good software and it makes your computer on a easy way
>> clean, fast and more than that.
>>
>> try it!
>>
>> Arjan Staring (a happy user of clean xp pro)
>>

>Another pathetic sales pitch it looks like to me.

True, but if so he neglects to give a URL to get the program
dunno, maybe its just a message from an enthusiastic user
or maybe its shiteware that causes more problems than it
solves.

I recently bought a licence for Registry Mechanic which has
got some duff systems working for me. I have no connection
with the firm which is in .au well worth the money though.

the problem with any 'cleaner' is its going to get out of date
fast and need constant revisions.

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Notan

Jim Watt wrote:

> <snip>
>
> True, but if so he neglects to give a URL to get the program
> dunno, maybe its just a message from an enthusiastic user
> or maybe its shiteware that causes more problems than it
> solves.
>
> I recently bought a licence for Registry Mechanic which has
> got some duff systems working for me. I have no connection
> with the firm which is in .au well worth the money though.
>
> the problem with any 'cleaner' is its going to get out of date
> fast and need constant revisions.

I consider responses to questions to be legit. (e.g., "Does
anyone know of a good program... ?")

This post was either an ad, or maybe, as you said, just some
guy who got excited about a program that he found... Kinda
like a baby that just found out he has toes! <g>

Notan

Jim Watt

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:59:55 -0600, Notan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Jim Watt wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> True, but if so he neglects to give a URL to get the program
>> dunno, maybe its just a message from an enthusiastic user
>> or maybe its shiteware that causes more problems than it
>> solves.
>>
>> I recently bought a licence for Registry Mechanic which has
>> got some duff systems working for me. I have no connection
>> with the firm which is in .au well worth the money though.
>>
>> the problem with any 'cleaner' is its going to get out of date
>> fast and need constant revisions.

>I consider responses to questions to be legit. (e.g., "Does
>anyone know of a good program... ?")
>
>This post was either an ad, or maybe, as you said, just some
>guy who got excited about a program that he found... Kinda
>like a baby that just found out he has toes! <g>

Hell maybe it really is a wonderful bit of software, I could certainly
do with something to make XP go better ... but if someone sent
me an email about it it would be treated as spam.

Plus without knowing exactly who is behind the product I'm not
going to run it on clients machines.
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Arjan Staring

hi,

sorry

www.cleanxppro.familiestaring.nl

"Arjan Staring" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:431c1d2b$0$719$(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> hi everybody,
>
> I had a problem with my computer. he was very slow, but I found a
> solution. Clean XP Pro! it makes your computer clean and he tweaks it. and
> there is a funny thing in it: it is all automatic. so you can walk away
> and clean xp pro can do his job, very easy. clean xp pro is ? 15,- but
> there is a translator so you can convert it to whatever you want.
>
> it is really good software and it makes your computer on a easy way clean,
> fast and more than that.
>
> try it!
>
> Arjan Staring (a happy user of clean xp pro)

Arjan Staring

hi,

here i am again. I AM NOT SELLING YOU SOMETHING! it is just a good program
and there is a way to make your computer faster than formatting and a
reinstall. just take a look at www.cleanxppro.familiestaring.nl and see how
good it is!

Arjan Staring wrote:

> hi,
>
> here i am again. I AM NOT SELLING YOU SOMETHING! it is just a good program
> and there is a way to make your computer faster than formatting and a
> reinstall. just take a look at www.cleanxppro.familiestaring.nl and see how
> good it is!
>
> "Arjan Staring" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:431c1d2b$0$719$(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> > hi everybody,
> >
> > I had a problem with my computer. he was very slow, but I found a
> > solution. Clean XP Pro! it makes your computer clean and he tweaks it. and
> > there is a funny thing in it: it is all automatic. so you can walk away
> > and clean xp pro can do his job, very easy. clean xp pro is ? 15,- but
> > there is a translator so you can convert it to whatever you want.
> >
> > it is really good software and it makes your computer on a easy way clean,
> > fast and more than that.
> >
> > try it!

One post, supporting a program, is fine.

Your repeated posts are making you look more and more like a SPAMer.

Notan

Jim Watt

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:52:45 -0600, Notan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>One post, supporting a program, is fine.
>
>Your repeated posts are making you look more and more like a SPAMer.

ah give the man a break, he did not post the URL the first time
and I could not find anything with google as its too generic.

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com