Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > anti-virus

anti-virus

JOHN

I use Norton Antivirus from Symantec and have no problems with it.
John

Jason

* JOHN <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> I use Norton Antivirus from Symantec and have no problems with it.
> John

Good for you, now if we only knew what you were replying too.

Jason

David H. Lipman

From: "Jason" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| * JOHN <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> I use Norton Antivirus from Symantec and have no problems with it.
>> John
>>

| Good for you, now if we only knew what you were replying too.
|
| Jason

He was replying to "Anti-Virus Recommendation" [Posted: 8/27] and he posted a blank reply
there. Then he created this new post.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Notan

"David H. Lipman" wrote:

> From: "Jason" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> | * JOHN <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> >> I use Norton Antivirus from Symantec and have no problems with it.
> >> John
> >>

> | Good for you, now if we only knew what you were replying too.
> |
> | Jason
>
> He was replying to "Anti-Virus Recommendation" [Posted: 8/27] and he posted a blank reply
> there. Then he created this new post.

Too much alcohol/drugs? Maybe not enough! <g>

Notan