Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Microsoft AntiTrust case in Sout Korea begins...

Microsoft AntiTrust case in Sout Korea begins...

Imhotep

A little of topic but it is good to stay up to date with things...

Im

Hairy One Kenobi

"Imhotep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsZQOe.38325$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> A little of topic but it is good to stay up to date with things...
>
> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=11647

And exactly /how/ is this related to computer security?

(Checks poster) OK, figures...

--

Hairy One Kenobi

in the first place. So there!

Imhotep

Hairy One Kenobi wrote:

> "Imhotep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsZQOe.38325$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> A little of topic but it is good to stay up to date with things...
>>
>> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=11647

> And exactly /how/ is this related to computer security?
>
> (Checks poster) OK, figures...

hummm be nice (checks poster) ah nevermind...

Jim Watt

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 06:52:36 GMT, Imhotep <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hairy One Kenobi wrote:
>
>> "Imhotep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> newsZQOe.38325$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>> A little of topic but it is good to stay up to date with things...
>>>
>>> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=11647

>> And exactly /how/ is this related to computer security?
>>
>> (Checks poster) OK, figures...

One who came on the scene about the time
Michael Pelletier was abducted by aliens.

Must be 'she the unmentioned's' unwashed brother
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Imhotep

Jim Watt wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 06:52:36 GMT, Imhotep <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hairy One Kenobi wrote:
>>
>>> "Imhotep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> newsZQOe.38325$(E-Mail Removed) ...

>>> And exactly /how/ is this related to computer security?
>>>
>>> (Checks poster) OK, figures...

> One who came on the scene about the time
> Michael Pelletier was abducted by aliens.
>
> Must be 'she the unmentioned's' unwashed brother
> --
> Jim Watt
> http://www.gibnet.com

????
Not sure how to comment on this one...

-Im

Imhotep

Jim Watt wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 06:52:36 GMT, Imhotep <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hairy One Kenobi wrote:
>>
>>> "Imhotep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> newsZQOe.38325$(E-Mail Removed) ...

>>> And exactly /how/ is this related to computer security?
>>>
>>> (Checks poster) OK, figures...

> One who came on the scene about the time
> Michael Pelletier was abducted by aliens.
>
> Must be 'she the unmentioned's' unwashed brother
> --
> Jim Watt
> http://www.gibnet.com

I am still waiting for your answer....why do you hide your email address if
you are pro SPAM....

Still waiting (Will Jim, be a man and answer the question? Or will he be a
wilting Lilly)

Im

Hairy One Kenobi

"Imhotep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsGIPe.86036$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Jim Watt wrote:

> > One who came on the scene about the time
> > Michael Pelletier was abducted by aliens.
> >
> > Must be 'she the unmentioned's' unwashed brother
> > --
> > Jim Watt
> > http://www.gibnet.com

> I am still waiting for your answer....why do you hide your email address

if
> you are pro SPAM....
>
> Still waiting (Will Jim, be a man and answer the question? Or will he be a
> wilting Lilly)

Ah, the impatience of youth (three minutes, according to my [often
unreliable] NTL server). Hands up who hasn't had to support an entire
county's Fire & rescue service over a 300baud modem )

Google is your friend... try the keyword "ferret", but - for Dog's sake -
don't mention the actual /name/ in this froup.

Superstition isn't /always/ invalid (read threads, digest, and hopefully
agree)

H1K

P.S. About that modem link - it's not a slow as you think it is. It was
much, much worse.

Jim Watt

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 01:01:32 GMT, "Hairy One Kenobi"
<abuse@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:

>About that modem link - it's not a slow as you think it is. It was
>much, much worse

Ah I remember accessing a BBS in the UK at 70p/minute that way.

However I think the person had not picked up on the reference
to other earlier events, and is harping on about why I don't post
my email address like 'everyone' else.

V21 modems are still in use you know, exchanging the preamble
on fax.
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com