Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Adobe security hole...

Adobe security hole...

Imhotep

For a description read here:
http://www.securityfocus.com/news/11287

Im

Winged

Imhotep wrote:
> For a description read here:
> http://www.securityfocus.com/news/11287
>
> Im

Be careful of what you upgrade with Adobe. I have seen sites use Adobe
upgrade manager to plant various other softwares on the system from
I-Tunes to Yahoo Tool bar as well as indicating the need to upgrade
Adobe, even when the Adobe version is current. I have had several users
fall for this ploy.

Winged