Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Webcache appliances?

Webcache appliances?

Shade

Anyone know where I can see a current list of webcache appliances? My
Sun Qube is getting a little dated.

I'm just looking for a simply webcache appliance. Any other utility
(firewall, etc...) would be nice, but not required.

If not a list, then any single appliance information would be fine.

Thanks,
Curtis

Imhotep

Shade wrote:

> Anyone know where I can see a current list of webcache appliances? My
> Sun Qube is getting a little dated.
>
> I'm just looking for a simply webcache appliance. Any other utility
> (firewall, etc...) would be nice, but not required.
>
> If not a list, then any single appliance information would be fine.
>
> Thanks,
> Curtis

.... I believe you can use apache for that...it works very well and it is
free...

Im