Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Biometric fingerprint keyboard

Biometric fingerprint keyboard

Notfiveo

I saw these on Ebay and am wondering if they do the job. There seem to be
more than enough for my small company.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Kiyoshi H

I don't trust the fingerprint scan principle, it can be easily forged.
Also, if you decide to use this biometric scanning device, get it from a
dealer, not from eBay, especially when it's for a business.
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mo...s.aspx?pid=036

I recommend you use smart cards instead of fingerprints.

- Kiyoshi