Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > WLAN security

WLAN security

Zadecle

So my WLAn router his been accessed from someone i dont want to access.
Any applications out there that a newbie could use to mess with the
intruder?

thks

Michael Pelletier

Zadecle wrote:

> So my WLAn router his been accessed from someone i dont want to access.
> Any applications out there that a newbie could use to mess with the
> intruder?
>
> thks

properly configure it and use security.

Michael
--
"Trusted Computing" is a SCAM
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/can-you-trust.html

Protect your rights
http://www.eff.org/
http://www.publicknowledge.org/

Zadecle

no fun in that.
lol send fun help.

"Zadecle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> So my WLAn router his been accessed from someone i dont want to access.
> Any applications out there that a newbie could use to mess with the
> intruder?
>
> thks

Jim Watt

On Fri, 6 May 2005 21:24:51 -0400, "Zadecle" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>no fun in that.
>lol send fun help.

Security is not about fun, its about doing things properly
its about attention to small details.

Enable WEP and get a life.

--
Jim Watt