Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > YAHOO

YAHOO

AIANDAS

Does anyone know if yahoo has experienced a DoS attack today? Also, is there
a site I can go to, to find out what companies are experiencing these kind
of attacks?

Chuck

On Fri, 6 May 2005 18:17:03 -0400, "AIANDAS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone know if yahoo has experienced a DoS attack today? Also, is there
>a site I can go to, to find out what companies are experiencing these kind
>of attacks?

Three websites with good information about ongoing network problems:
http://www.dslreports.com/forums
http://www.cert.org/
http://isc.sans.org/index.html?type=0

--