Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > SAIC Personal Information Stolen

SAIC Personal Information Stolen

kr0

It seems like there is an issue with SAIC corporation being negligent in
security that resulted in employee and stockholder personal information
being stolen. This has lead to these stockholders and employees being the
victim of identity theft. If you go to
https://www.lawyersandsettlements.co...t_class_action
there is more information on this and what you can do about it. There is
also a free case evaluation for those who may have been affected by this. I
hope this might be of help to some.

kr0

David H. Lipman

From: "kr0" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| It seems like there is an issue with SAIC corporation being negligent in
| security that resulted in employee and stockholder personal information
| being stolen. This has lead to these stockholders and employees being the
| victim of identity theft. If you go to
| https://www.lawyersandsettlements.co...t_class_action
| there is more information on this and what you can do about it. There is
| also a free case evaluation for those who may have been affected by this. I
| hope this might be of help to some.
|
| kr0

Having worked with many SAIC Contractors, I had to view that information.

I forwarded the URL to those individuals I still have email addresses of.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm