Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Security research papers available online

Security research papers available online

David Norris

For those who are interested, I have a collection of academic and research
papers available which may be of interest to some people - they are mainly
in Adobe PDF although there are some powerpoint, text, html and postscript
files also.

The URL is as follows:

ftp://80.4.4.163/Dissertation/Referenced-Papers - this should give a
directory listing.

DN