Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
of pride, curiosity, and lust. There is no relation
between me and God, nor Jesus Christ the Righteous. But He has been made sin

But He has healed Himself, and still more so will He heal me.

I must add my wounds to His, and join myself to Him; and He will save me in
saving Himself. But this must not be postponed to the future.

Eritis sicut dii scientes bonum et malum.98 Each one creates his god, when
judging, "This is good or bad"; and men mourn or rejoice too much at events.

Do little things as though they were great, because of the majesty of Jesus
Christ who does them in us and who lives our life; and do the greatest
things as though they were little and easy, because of His omnipotence.

554. It seems to me that Jesus Christ only allowed His wounds to be touched
after His resurrection: Noli me tangere.[99] We must unite ourselves only to
His sufferings.

At the Last Supper He gave Himself in communion as about to di