Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > ANN: PC Activity Monitor Professional 7.4 released

ANN: PC Activity Monitor Professional 7.4 released

Raytown Corporation LLC

Raytown Corporation LLC is pleased to represent you the new release of
PC Activity Monitor Professional (PC Acme Professional) 7.4 that is
designed for monitoring user's PC activity.

As compared with other monitoring tools, PC Acme Professional give you
such advantages as:

1. Security & Protection. It is completely hidden, and even an
experienced user cannot locate, stop or destroy the program. The
monitoring program works in the background, transparently for the
user, on the level of OS kernel driver. PC Acme Professional works
under Windows 2000/XP operating systems. PC Acme Professional supports
client/server architecture and allows to monitor all PCs in the local
network from a centralized control center. The program is totally
invisible and undetectable for firewalls and other software.

2. Multi-Language. PC Acme Professional supports UNICODE, i.e. it is
able to record even the languages with hieroglyphic writing.

3. Simplicity of use. All the data collected while monitoring are
saved to the encrypted log file located on the user's machine. Each
event has its own timestamp. Information from the log file after it
has been correspondingly decoded and operated is entered in the data
base (DB). Reports from the DB are converted to HTML format for more
convenient viewing in browser. Program installation and configuring
are made easily and quickly.

PC Activity Monitor Professional is professional software that
captures all users activity on the PC. It is a powerful management
tool for users and companies, which want to increase their
productivity and profitability.

KEY FEATURES:
- Interception of all languages (UNICODE support);
- Window text capturing;
- Keystroke capturing;
- Clipboard capturing;
- Capturing of text from Microsoft Office documents;
- Internet monitoring (visited web-sites);
- Recording of e-mails, instant messengers and chats;
- Recording of system logon name/password.

ADITIONAL FEATURES:
- High transparency and invisibility in the system;
- Smart-looking reports converted into HTML format;
- Archiving of recorded data stored in the database;
- Silent installation of the monitoring agent;
- Client/server architecture;
- Remote monitoring via a network;
- Centralized data storage, processing and analyzing;
- Secure transmission of log files.

KNOW MORE:
Homepage: http://www.pcacme.com
Download: http://www.pcacme.com/downloads/pca_prof.zip
Datasheet: http://www.pcacme.com/downloads/pcacme_datasheet.pdf
Screenshot: http://www.pcacme.com/images/screens...ofessional.gif
Order page: https://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-...i?item=1426-69

ABOUT RAYTOWN CORPORATION LLC:
Raytown Corporation LLC (www.softsecurity.com) is an independent
security software developing company. The main specialization is
developing monitoring and anti-monitoring software with more than 10
years of experience in information protection. Its products and custom
solutions may be found in more than 80 countries all over the world
including a large number of Fortune 500 companies, law enforcement,
government and military agencies.

CONTACT:
Alexander Bulat, Manager
Sales & Marketing Department of Raytown Corporation LLC
E-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Website: http://www.anti-keylogger.com
Toll-Free Phone: +1-877-ANTISPY

Jim Watt

On 17 Mar 2005 06:55:21 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) (Raytown
Corporation LLC) wrote:

>1. Security & Protection. It is completely hidden, and even an
>experienced user cannot locate, stop or destroy the program.

oh yeah?

hype hype hype
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Norman L. DeForest

On 17 Mar 2005, Raytown Corporation LLC wrote:

> Raytown Corporation LLC is pleased to represent you the new release of
> PC Activity Monitor Professional (PC Acme Professional) 7.4 that is
> designed for monitoring user's PC activity.
>
> As compared with other monitoring tools, PC Acme Professional give you
> such advantages as:
>
> 1. Security & Protection. It is completely hidden, and even an
> experienced user cannot locate, stop or destroy the program. The
> monitoring program works in the background, transparently for the
> user, on the level of OS kernel driver. PC Acme Professional works
> under Windows 2000/XP operating systems. PC Acme Professional supports
> client/server architecture and allows to monitor all PCs in the local
> network from a centralized control center. The program is totally
> invisible and undetectable for firewalls and other software.

That sounds an awfully lot like spyware to me.

> 2. Multi-Language. PC Acme Professional supports UNICODE, i.e. it is
> able to record even the languages with hieroglyphic writing.

What Unicode block is that? I know that hieroglyphics have been proposed
as an addition to Unicode but I wasn't aware that it had been approved and
assigned absolute blocks yet.

[snip]
> CONTACT:
> Alexander Bulat, Manager
> Sales & Marketing Department of Raytown Corporation LLC
> E-mail: (E-Mail Removed)
> Website: http://www.anti-keylogger.com
> Toll-Free Phone: +1-877-ANTISPY

"anti-keylogger.com"? "ANTISPY"? ??? How would the use of an
undetectable remote monitoring system (IE. spyware) combat keyloggers
or spyware? Does it uninstall itself when it detects itself or something?

--
Norman De Forest http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~af380/Profile.html
(E-Mail Removed) [=||=] (A Speech Friendly Site)

Roger Wilco

"Raytown Corporation LLC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
[snip]

Ah, but does it stop usenet spam?

donnie

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:00:44 +0100, Jim Watt <(E-Mail Removed)_way>
wrote:

>On 17 Mar 2005 06:55:21 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) (Raytown
>Corporation LLC) wrote:
>
>>1. Security & Protection. It is completely hidden, and even an
>>experienced user cannot locate, stop or destroy the program.

>oh yeah?
>
>hype hype hype

#######################
That thing has to be in the registry somewhere. I bet I could find
it.
donnie.

Jim Watt

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:53:40 GMT, donnie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>That thing has to be in the registry somewhere. I bet I could find
>it.

Yup.
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

David W. Hodgins

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:10:52 -0500, Jim Watt <(E-Mail Removed)_way> wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:53:40 GMT, donnie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> That thing has to be in the registry somewhere. I bet I could find
>> it.

> Yup.

What if it just replaces kernel32.dll?

As per my response to the copy multiposted to alt.comp.anti-virus, I'd be
surprised if none of the below could find it.

http://www.europe.f-secure.com/blacklight/
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/
rootkitreveal.shtml
http://greatis.com/unhackme/
http://www.iarsn.com/taskinfo.html

Regards, Dave Hodgins
--
Change nomail.afraid.org to rogers.com to reply by email.
(nomail.afraid.org has been set up specfically for

Jim Watt

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:15:50 -0500, "David W. Hodgins"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:10:52 -0500, Jim Watt <(E-Mail Removed)_way> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:53:40 GMT, donnie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> That thing has to be in the registry somewhere. I bet I could find
>>> it.

>> Yup.

>What if it just replaces kernel32.dll?

then that is no longer digitally signed by ms

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

David W. Hodgins

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 03:32:58 -0500, Jim Watt <(E-Mail Removed)_way> wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:15:50 -0500, "David W. Hodgins"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> What if it just replaces kernel32.dll?

> then that is no longer digitally signed by ms

So? All it has to do is interecept attempts to read kernel32.dll, and redirect
them to a stored copy of the original. As long as a root kit is running, it can
hide itself from any higher level software.

Regards, Dave Hodgins