Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Application access Behind PIX

Application access Behind PIX

someone

Can someone please help me with this senario.
Company A want to have direct access to Comapany B's network to us a
particular application. Both companies are behind the pix. Comapny A
is currently accessing a pc on Company's network using Cisco VPN
Client. What is the best way to connect these companies so that
company A will have direct access to this application from remote
location. Thanks.

Ivan

"someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone please help me with this senario.
> Company A want to have direct access to Comapany B's network to us a
> particular application. Both companies are behind the pix. Comapny A
> is currently accessing a pc on Company's network using Cisco VPN
> Client. What is the best way to connect these companies so that
> company A will have direct access to this application from remote
> location. Thanks.

PIX-to-PIX VPN.

Ivan

someone

Thanks for your reply.
Are you saying to configure sit-to-site connection.
Thanks.