Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Death Penalty

Reply
Thread Tools

Death Penalty

 
 
Rodney Kelp
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-28-2005
It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying to
fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and end
their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state house
and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life. I
think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings again
to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think they are
playing a game!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Michael J. Pelletier
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2005
Rodney Kelp wrote:

> It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
> If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
> executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying to
> fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and end
> their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state house
> and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life. I
> think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings
> again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think
> they are playing a game!



First are you really serious????????
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jim Watt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2005
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:57:49 -0800, "Michael J. Pelletier"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Rodney Kelp wrote:
>
>> It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
>> If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
>> executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying to
>> fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and end
>> their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state house
>> and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life. I
>> think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings
>> again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think
>> they are playing a game!

>
>
>First are you really serious????????


No, he is a dickhead like you.
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
Hairy One Kenobi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2005

"Jim Watt" <(E-Mail Removed)_way> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:57:49 -0800, "Michael J. Pelletier"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Rodney Kelp wrote:
> >
> >> It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
> >> If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
> >> executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying

to
> >> fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and

end
> >> their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state

house
> >> and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life.

I
> >> think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings
> >> again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think
> >> they are playing a game!

> >
> >
> >First are you really serious????????

>
> No, he is a dickhead like you.


I dunno; if I had a name like "Rodney Kelp", I'd probably be quite glad to
trade it in.. ;o)

--

Hairy One Kenobi

Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this opinion do not necessarily
reflect the opinions of the highly-opinionated person expressing the opinion
in the first place. So there!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Rodney Kelp
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2005

"Michael J. Pelletier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:w_PUd.141729$0u.134066@fed1read04...
> Rodney Kelp wrote:
>
>> It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
>> If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
>> executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying
>> to
>> fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and end
>> their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state
>> house
>> and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life. I
>> think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings
>> again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think
>> they are playing a game!

>
>
> First are you really serious????????


DEAD serious!!!!


 
Reply With Quote
 
BillyBob-JoeJack
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2005

"Rodney Kelp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
> If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
> executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying to
> fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and end
> their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state house
> and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life. I
> think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings
> again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think
> they are playing a game!


So, Rodney tell us your story of how much $$$ you were scammed out of so we
can learn from your mistakes.

bbjj


 
Reply With Quote
 
Rodney Kelp
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2005

"BillyBob-JoeJack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Rodney Kelp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
>> If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
>> executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying
>> to fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and
>> end their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state
>> house and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your
>> life. I think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public
>> beheadings again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats
>> who think they are playing a game!

>
> So, Rodney tell us your story of how much $$$ you were scammed out of so
> we can learn from your mistakes.

Yea, I'm the bad guy and the ****ing crook is your pal. I hear you. Just let
me catch you...............


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jim Watt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2005
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:00:51 -0500, "Rodney Kelp"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Yea, I'm the bad guy and the ****ing crook is your pal. I hear you. Just let
>me catch you...............


If you dislike spammers, please consider not being one by
desisting from inappropriate postings to alt.computer.security.

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
winged
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2005
Rodney Kelp wrote:
> It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
> If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
> executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying to
> fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and end
> their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state house
> and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life. I
> think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings again
> to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think they are
> playing a game!
>
>

While I believe beheading might be a wee bit rash, the key to this issue
is understanding the threat and taking preventative measures before you
are a victim.

All three of the major credit report vendors (now) allow a keyword lock
to be placed on your credit report, even though it is only required in a
few states. If you used the Internet for financial transactions, the
user should make every effort their system is secure from outside
lurkers. If the data is ripped off your PC who should be responsible
(besides the bad guys). A certain bank recently had their website
compromised and while the website was compromised they gathered
customers login data then wired the customers money out of country. It
is my opinion that bad business practice on the banks part allowed this
to happen. The bank should cover the losses. I don't believe this has
happened yet, the bank is reviewing their procedures, while customers
are out thousands.

I believe some class action suits should be brought against those who
provided the privacy information to those who will exploit it. There
are some privacy act laws (even in US, as lousy as ours are) that can
make those institutions responsible for the lost data and the costs
incurred to correct.

Catching the bad guys, especially when so many of them are outside of
the confines of the US borders, or at least the puppet masters, is
problematic without a world government. A one world government scares
me worse than the credit issue.

I want a few thousand just because they lost my personal data. Without
severe and harsh civil penalties against those who carelessly handle
privacy data we can expect more of the same.

I heard beyond the issue of the credit agencies "losing" the data of
200,000 the Bank of America managed to misplace the privacy data of
every federal worker in America (1.8 million). This is after the loss
the privacy data of every military officer several years ago. So
someone decided it wasn't enough data to lose so they put all the
federal civilians data online.

Yes the criminals should pay when they take advantage, but companies,
and entities who make this possible should be driven into bankruptcy,
with fiduciary liability, their decision makers jailed. Maybe those who
follow in their footsteps would be a bit more careful in handling
privacy data.

Some smart lawyers are going to make a bundle on this, though the
average Joe is probably going to take it in the shorts.

Winged

 
Reply With Quote
 
BillyBob-JoeJack
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2005

"Rodney Kelp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "BillyBob-JoeJack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Rodney Kelp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
>>> If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
>>> executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying
>>> to fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and
>>> end their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state
>>> house and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your
>>> life. I think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public
>>> beheadings again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats
>>> who think they are playing a game!

>>
>> So, Rodney tell us your story of how much $$$ you were scammed out of so
>> we can learn from your mistakes.

> Yea, I'm the bad guy and the ****ing crook is your pal. I hear you. Just
> let me catch you...............


http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 16:00:41 -0600
From: "Rodney Kelp" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: alt.computer.security
References: <(E-Mail Removed)>
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Subject: Re: Death Penalty
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:00:51 -0500
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2527
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2527
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
Message-ID: <(E-Mail Removed)>
Lines: 22
NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.173.133.233
X-Trace:
sv3-RlI8NGxpTP36a24zP75t5x7VJiHcXVb5+aHfXvL9wrGB0FB+ll pICdhWpnKmr87mlbiNL+/pmG5bXHi!tvOoom07lS+q7MndNnQR84VEvAJEdqaKrZjdD7MZD WbIyMrCYbm/ZXvcMRnxsBFo36VjvEG7dBlz!eTiag3zYHCHeoyQg
X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)
X-DMCA-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)
X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers
X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint
properly
X-Postfilter: 1.3.31



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Death, even when expected, is hard for anyone to deal with, but asuicidal death asim malik Perl Misc 1 09-13-2009 07:42 AM
Re: Death penalty again ... Aardvark Computer Support 12 09-22-2008 08:52 PM
Re: Death penalty again ... Bucky Breeder Computer Support 5 09-21-2008 06:29 PM
Re: Crocodile Hunter - DEATH VIDEO - Steve Irwin - crocodile hunter - death video - steve irwin.exe (1/1) Mikey DVD Video 3 09-14-2006 05:52 PM
BGP Dampening - Attribute change penalty 500 Lee Cisco 2 02-21-2004 04:27 AM



Advertisments