Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > ALi M5271 Hangs System

ALi M5271 Hangs System

ONLEE1

I can't get my ALi M5271 USB/Firewire combo card to work with any Intel's
Chipset. The board I want to upgrade is a Abit BX133-RAID with Intel BX(440)
chipset, but I have tried 810 chipset. The card is good because it will work
with my FIC SD11 AMD mobo. Tried latest drivers from ALi, just keep locking
up PC at find new hardware. Also, I tried playing with BIOS settings no
luck. Any help Please, thanks in advance.

ONLEE1

David H. Lipman

And that is a Security related issue ?

--
Dave

"ONLEE1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news(E-Mail Removed)...
| I can't get my ALi M5271 USB/Firewire combo card to work with any Intel's
| Chipset. The board I want to upgrade is a Abit BX133-RAID with Intel BX(440)
| chipset, but I have tried 810 chipset. The card is good because it will work
| with my FIC SD11 AMD mobo. Tried latest drivers from ALi, just keep locking
| up PC at find new hardware. Also, I tried playing with BIOS settings no
| luck. Any help Please, thanks in advance.
|
| ONLEE1

donnie

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:42:11 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>And that is a Security related issue ?
>
>--
>Dave

#####################
You didn't complain about the "wanna see my boobs" or the "win a new
lexus" posts as not being security related.
donnie

David H. Lipman

No. I sent Full Header abuse emails directly to their ISPs. Except for the author of
"wanna see my boobs" where abuse email was sent and I corresponded with the author. I got
her to stop posting the spam. She truly thought what she was doing was the right thing to
do on behalf of the Tsunami victims.

This post was to see what this was about. Maybe there is a hardware security related issue
I'm unaware of. I wanted to prod the poster to see if there was.

--
Dave

news:(E-Mail Removed)...