Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: my Computer use to run faster

Re: my Computer use to run faster

Allen

What out of date info there is,, plus there is free programs that do the
same, adaware or spybot s&d.

Also should prepare to record a speech without all the coughs, stutters and
pauses.

Quite poor quality adversisement offering such a "good" service.
news:Rz%Nd.1470$(E-Mail Removed).. .