Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Internet Firewall FAQ in Dutch

Internet Firewall FAQ in Dutch

Jim Watt

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:12:09 -0600, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>If you insist on making up new meanings for words that are at odds with
>the accepted definitions, you will continue to have difficulty communicating
>effectively with others.

No, but as you are arrogant and ignorant its fun winding you up
so the rest can get a good laugh at your stupidity.

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

bishop@speakeasy.net

In alt.computer.security Jim Watt <(E-Mail Removed)_way> wrote:
> No, but as you are arrogant and ignorant its fun winding you up
> so the rest can get a good laugh at your stupidity.

Funny that you seem to be providing as much amusement for me as I
apparently am for you. Pot, meet kettle.

-Ed