Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > I have been asked to leave the company for having spotted serious security breaches

Reply
Thread Tools

I have been asked to leave the company for having spotted serious security breaches

 
 
Leythos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-02-2005
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:39:47 -0800, Michael J. Pelletier wrote:

> Leythos wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:58:11 +0100, Jim Watt wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:40:13 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Beachcomber)
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>Basic advice - Don't leave voluntarily. Don't sign any papers that
>>>>say you did bad things. If the job is that valuable to you, start
>>>>looking for a good employment lawyer.
>>>
>>> OTOH if you know about computer security and you are good at
>>> what you do, move on to a better paid job where you are appreciated
>>> and say " **** the bastards" what have you lost? a bad job.
>>>
>>> Move out and move on.

>>
>> Wonder why we've not seen a single post by the OP since that one about his
>> being removed? Could it have been a trolling?
>>

>
> Or he has been "escorted" out the door and is busy looking for
> employment....
>
> In ether case, I have done allot of consulting for the past couple of years
> and I am amazed at how sleazy people can become....


Yea, I've been doing work all over the country (US) and found many people
that won't listen when you tell them their network is fully exposed and
that a few hours with their firewall would fix it without any noticeable
impact on their business functions...

--
(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Michael J. Pelletier
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-02-2005
Leythos wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:58:11 +0100, Jim Watt wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:40:13 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Beachcomber)
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Basic advice - Don't leave voluntarily. Don't sign any papers that
>>>say you did bad things. If the job is that valuable to you, start
>>>looking for a good employment lawyer.

>>
>> OTOH if you know about computer security and you are good at
>> what you do, move on to a better paid job where you are appreciated
>> and say " **** the bastards" what have you lost? a bad job.
>>
>> Move out and move on.

>
> Wonder why we've not seen a single post by the OP since that one about his
> being removed? Could it have been a trolling?
>


Or he has been "escorted" out the door and is busy looking for
employment....

In ether case, I have done allot of consulting for the past couple of years
and I am amazed at how sleazy people can become....

Michael
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Curious George
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-02-2005
Allright guys. . .

All of you have made your point. This is the Original Poster and I am not a
troll unless you catch me on a Friday night after a few drinks.

The advise given here is solid, good and very much appreciated.

Actually, I have not been asked to leave. . . its a subtle hint, but I
think thats where they are going. After all, it would look really, really
sleeeazy to the board of directors if their chief IT guy was escorted out or
asked to leave or something else because he brought up a major, major, major
security issue which, I must add, they have NOT addressed yet!

The memos are not flying, indeed, the issue is so silent you could hear a
mouse fart. I think I have made peace with my boss, rather, tolerating it.
Never the less, considering the nature of the information that is at stake
(e.g. children's record, to name but a few), I think that I am doing the
right thing.

On the other hand, this type of stuff is not something that schools like to
get out.

On a brighter note, I posted this and then called a buddy of mine who has
been in the IT field about as long as I have. A phone call later and I was
on the horn with a real headhunter - no, not the sleazy employment agency
troll type, but a bona fide headhunter.

In any event, I think that what is going to happen is that they are going to
try to make things work out and then, oh well, then the ball is in my court.

I think that this underscores that its time to move on to greener pastures.
Hey, because of this I have started toying with security utilities I had not
touched in about two years. Darn, this stuff has gotten really, really
sophisticated and. . . well, I have become rather paranoid about things. SO
guess what the first thing I did this AM was??? Yep, my password is now so
long and has so many characters in it that. . .

The short of it is that its really sad that these are the sort of people who
we entrust to oversee the administration of schools and handle our most
precious resource, our children. I think its not so much the teachers,
although there are plenty of bad ones I assure you, its the administration
of these schools that is at issue. The really good teachers, the
progressive ones who want to really make a difference and truly enage these
young minds with challenges are being squashed.

Enough rambles, I am boring the crap out of everyone.

Thank you so very, very much to all of you for having contributed to this
thread. My apologies to those of you whom I have ****ed because of my
excessive cross posting and I hope that if we ever have the opportunity to
work together I can return the favor.

Curious George
"Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:39:47 -0800, Michael J. Pelletier wrote:
>
>> Leythos wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:58:11 +0100, Jim Watt wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:40:13 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Beachcomber)
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>Basic advice - Don't leave voluntarily. Don't sign any papers that
>>>>>say you did bad things. If the job is that valuable to you, start
>>>>>looking for a good employment lawyer.
>>>>
>>>> OTOH if you know about computer security and you are good at
>>>> what you do, move on to a better paid job where you are appreciated
>>>> and say " **** the bastards" what have you lost? a bad job.
>>>>
>>>> Move out and move on.
>>>
>>> Wonder why we've not seen a single post by the OP since that one about
>>> his
>>> being removed? Could it have been a trolling?
>>>

>>
>> Or he has been "escorted" out the door and is busy looking for
>> employment....
>>
>> In ether case, I have done allot of consulting for the past couple of
>> years
>> and I am amazed at how sleazy people can become....

>
> Yea, I've been doing work all over the country (US) and found many people
> that won't listen when you tell them their network is fully exposed and
> that a few hours with their firewall would fix it without any noticeable
> impact on their business functions...
>
> --
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove 999 in order to email me
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Leythos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2005
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:39:00 -0500, Curious George wrote:

> Allright guys. . .
>
> All of you have made your point. This is the Original Poster and I am not a
> troll unless you catch me on a Friday night after a few drinks.


Good, I was hoping you were not a troll, this happened in a group once
before.

> The advise given here is solid, good and very much appreciated.
>
> Actually, I have not been asked to leave. . . its a subtle hint, but I
> think thats where they are going. After all, it would look really, really
> sleeeazy to the board of directors if their chief IT guy was escorted out or
> asked to leave or something else because he brought up a major, major, major
> security issue which, I must add, they have NOT addressed yet!


So, have you put together a plan on correcting the problem? Instead of
just alerting them to the situation and making it seem like it's been
blown out the window, if you were to present a sound plan to secure the
network with time-line estimates and resources they might accept it and
turn around their issue with you.

> The memos are not flying, indeed, the issue is so silent you could hear a
> mouse fart. I think I have made peace with my boss, rather, tolerating it.
> Never the less, considering the nature of the information that is at stake
> (e.g. children's record, to name but a few), I think that I am doing the
> right thing.


We did a job for a state's department of health, when I was asked about
Web security and portals I mentioned that they had public IP's on their
internal network and that I could access any machine with a public IP from
anywhere in the country... As it turned out they didn't understand the
firewall and had done and ANY rule inbound to the entire developers
segment of the network... They figured that since they ran Windows with
Novel as the network that there were no problems

I asked the departments supervisor if I could present a plan for securing
the network while still permitting developers to work without problem and
also a solution for remote access where needed. It took about 3 days to
document everything, but they bought the solution from us. It was
interesting to see the look of shock from the various department heads on
how open their network was and how easy it was to gain access to personal
information.

The funny part was that after it was secured another company came in and
sold them on the idea that if they had been using a PIX that it would
never have been a problem, and they bought it without asking about the
proposal from that company - spending all that money to replace something
they didn't understand with something they still didn't understand and was
harder to maintain

> On the other hand, this type of stuff is not something that schools like to
> get out.
>
> On a brighter note, I posted this and then called a buddy of mine who has
> been in the IT field about as long as I have. A phone call later and I was
> on the horn with a real headhunter - no, not the sleazy employment agency
> troll type, but a bona fide headhunter.


You should still present them with a plan on resolving the issue, it may
come back as a good reference and also could get you promoted if your plan
actually fixes the problems - sometimes people react from fear/shock, but
when you put the facts and solution on paper they get a little time to
settle down and realize the implications.

> In any event, I think that what is going to happen is that they are going to
> try to make things work out and then, oh well, then the ball is in my court.
>
> I think that this underscores that its time to move on to greener pastures.
> Hey, because of this I have started toying with security utilities I had not
> touched in about two years. Darn, this stuff has gotten really, really
> sophisticated and. . . well, I have become rather paranoid about things. SO
> guess what the first thing I did this AM was??? Yep, my password is now so
> long and has so many characters in it that. . .


You do understand that your password length means nothing of anyone else
has admin rights?

> The short of it is that its really sad that these are the sort of people who
> we entrust to oversee the administration of schools and handle our most
> precious resource, our children. I think its not so much the teachers,
> although there are plenty of bad ones I assure you, its the administration
> of these schools that is at issue. The really good teachers, the
> progressive ones who want to really make a difference and truly enage these
> young minds with challenges are being squashed.
>
> Enough rambles, I am boring the crap out of everyone.
>
> Thank you so very, very much to all of you for having contributed to this
> thread. My apologies to those of you whom I have ****ed because of my
> excessive cross posting and I hope that if we ever have the opportunity to
> work together I can return the favor.


Never ****ed me off, I just wasn't sure if you were real or not.

--
(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael J. Pelletier
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2005
Curious George wrote:

> Allright guys. . .
>
> All of you have made your point. This is the Original Poster and I am not
> a troll unless you catch me on a Friday night after a few drinks.
>
> The advise given here is solid, good and very much appreciated.
>
> Actually, I have not been asked to leave. . . its a subtle hint, but I
> think thats where they are going. After all, it would look really, really
> sleeeazy to the board of directors if their chief IT guy was escorted out
> or asked to leave or something else because he brought up a major, major,
> major security issue which, I must add, they have NOT addressed yet!
>
> The memos are not flying, indeed, the issue is so silent you could hear a
> mouse fart. I think I have made peace with my boss, rather, tolerating
> it. Never the less, considering the nature of the information that is at
> stake (e.g. children's record, to name but a few), I think that I am doing
> the right thing.
>
> On the other hand, this type of stuff is not something that schools like
> to get out.
>
> On a brighter note, I posted this and then called a buddy of mine who has
> been in the IT field about as long as I have. A phone call later and I
> was on the horn with a real headhunter - no, not the sleazy employment
> agency troll type, but a bona fide headhunter.
>
> In any event, I think that what is going to happen is that they are going
> to try to make things work out and then, oh well, then the ball is in my
> court.
>
> I think that this underscores that its time to move on to greener
> pastures. Hey, because of this I have started toying with security
> utilities I had not
> touched in about two years. Darn, this stuff has gotten really, really
> sophisticated and. . . well, I have become rather paranoid about things.
> SO guess what the first thing I did this AM was??? Yep, my password is now
> so long and has so many characters in it that. . .
>
> The short of it is that its really sad that these are the sort of people
> who we entrust to oversee the administration of schools and handle our
> most
> precious resource, our children. I think its not so much the teachers,
> although there are plenty of bad ones I assure you, its the administration
> of these schools that is at issue. The really good teachers, the
> progressive ones who want to really make a difference and truly enage
> these young minds with challenges are being squashed.
>
> Enough rambles, I am boring the crap out of everyone.
>
> Thank you so very, very much to all of you for having contributed to this
> thread. My apologies to those of you whom I have ****ed because of my
> excessive cross posting and I hope that if we ever have the opportunity to
> work together I can return the favor.
>
> Curious George
> "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:39:47 -0800, Michael J. Pelletier wrote:
>>
>>> Leythos wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:58:11 +0100, Jim Watt wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:40:13 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Beachcomber)
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>Basic advice - Don't leave voluntarily. Don't sign any papers that
>>>>>>say you did bad things. If the job is that valuable to you, start
>>>>>>looking for a good employment lawyer.
>>>>>
>>>>> OTOH if you know about computer security and you are good at
>>>>> what you do, move on to a better paid job where you are appreciated
>>>>> and say " **** the bastards" what have you lost? a bad job.
>>>>>
>>>>> Move out and move on.
>>>>
>>>> Wonder why we've not seen a single post by the OP since that one about
>>>> his
>>>> being removed? Could it have been a trolling?
>>>>
>>>
>>> Or he has been "escorted" out the door and is busy looking for
>>> employment....
>>>
>>> In ether case, I have done allot of consulting for the past couple of
>>> years
>>> and I am amazed at how sleazy people can become....

>>
>> Yea, I've been doing work all over the country (US) and found many people
>> that won't listen when you tell them their network is fully exposed and
>> that a few hours with their firewall would fix it without any noticeable
>> impact on their business functions...
>>
>> --
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> remove 999 in order to email me
>>


Unfortunately, George, the people that rise to the top of an organization
are more times than not sellouts. Those people that hide issues instead of
fixing them. Even worse, they are the type when something happens say "Why
did you not fix that". When you have been bringing up the issue for months!
Corporations have gotten really bad...well, I guess I am ranting and raving
too much....

Like I have said many times "Those that rise to the top of an organization
rise because they float. Remember **** floats!"

Take care, the IT biz in the US is really starting to pick up. You are in NY
right? I have some good contacts, in the NY area, if you are interested.
Email me if you are.

Michael
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bill Unruh
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2005
"Curious George" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>Allright guys. . .


>All of you have made your point. This is the Original Poster and I am not a
>troll unless you catch me on a Friday night after a few drinks.


.....

>The short of it is that its really sad that these are the sort of people who
>we entrust to oversee the administration of schools and handle our most
>precious resource, our children. I think its not so much the teachers,
>although there are plenty of bad ones I assure you, its the administration
>of these schools that is at issue. The really good teachers, the
>progressive ones who want to really make a difference and truly enage these
>young minds with challenges are being squashed.


It has never been clear what the topology of your situation was.

Having this in the schools is in some ways more dangerous, since the
kids are going to try things out, and in fact you want them to try things
out-- that is how they learn. However it means that they may well
"innocently" do damage. (innocent in that they do not really know what the
consequences of their actions are.) Thus you really do want them in a
sandbox.
The problem is that in such a situation often the admin network stuff
(teacher's reports, children's files, etc) are not well protected from the
rest of the stuff the kids are supposed to be able to use. The teachers
want to be able to use the wireless to enter their grades, etc. and also
have the kids use it to connect and surf the net.

Do they really want the kids to be able to pull up their own or othr kid's
files and read them, or even alter them? Ie, you need a really strong
firewall between the admin stuff and the "play" stuff. And you want any
access of the admin stuff from the play or from outside to be encrypted.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Curious George
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2005
> Good, I was hoping you were not a troll, this happened in a group once
> before.


No Troll here sir. . . nope, I wish.

> So, have you put together a plan on correcting the problem? Instead of
> just alerting them to the situation and making it seem like it's been
> blown out the window, if you were to present a sound plan to secure the
> network with time-line estimates and resources they might accept it and
> turn around their issue with you.


Actually, with the bitter taste I have in my mouth at this point, and were I
asked, I think that my answer would be something like "I think we should
bring in a firm that specializes in that sort of thing". If I were to
suggest it, then I would still have to deal with one person who "always"
knows more than me and things would get buggered up. . . Its so alien to
have to actually argue such an obvious point and if I were to suggest
something like separating things with VLANS (with the equipment we already
have). . . well, I would find myself having to argue these things in a very
uphill manner. The fact is that I know that there is a certain amount of
argument that goes with asking for any new improvement and I could see
having to explain things, but when it comes to something so rudimentary,
plus being second-guessed by people who know so, so much less than I do
(which is fine, so long as they admit it and trust in what I have so say) .
.. . well, maybe its time to just move on.

> We did a job for a state's department of health, when I was asked about
> Web security and portals I mentioned that they had public IP's on their
> internal network and that I could access any machine with a public IP from
> anywhere in the country... As it turned out they didn't understand the
> firewall and had done and ANY rule inbound to the entire developers
> segment of the network... They figured that since they ran Windows with
> Novel as the network that there were no problems
>
> I asked the departments supervisor if I could present a plan for securing
> the network while still permitting developers to work without problem and
> also a solution for remote access where needed. It took about 3 days to
> document everything, but they bought the solution from us. It was
> interesting to see the look of shock from the various department heads on
> how open their network was and how easy it was to gain access to personal
> information.
>
> The funny part was that after it was secured another company came in and
> sold them on the idea that if they had been using a PIX that it would
> never have been a problem, and they bought it without asking about the
> proposal from that company - spending all that money to replace something
> they didn't understand with something they still didn't understand and was
> harder to maintain


Oh I can relate to that, except that with me the uphill battle is so much
steeper and, well, even when somebody comes in who agrees with what I have
said, they still find ways to bury their heads in the sand - as if the
problem were going to go away by itself. I think that management, in
general, needs to start realizing that if they don't know something, they
have to realize that perhaps simply saying that they don't understand it and
then trusting the people they have is a good idea - then again, when it hits
the fan, they are very, very good at finding flowery excuses.

> You should still present them with a plan on resolving the issue, it may
> come back as a good reference and also could get you promoted if your plan
> actually fixes the problems - sometimes people react from fear/shock, but
> when you put the facts and solution on paper they get a little time to
> settle down and realize the implications.


Been there, done that. The silence is deafening. Promotions are not an
option here, and the only promotion I am likely to see is the one that I
give myself by leaving the organization because, God knows, when it hits the
fan because of something, they are going to try and point the fingers of
blame at anybody they can find and never accept the responsibility for their
failures. In the meantime, I have documented my findings rather splendidly
and this may have them scared.
>
> You do understand that your password length means nothing of anyone else
> has admin rights?


Yeah, and a good password cracker took about fifteen seconds to crack 75% of
their passwords, but if you mention this to people, the first thing out of
their mouth is that you are trying to "hack" into their system - now this
would seem rather retarded to anybody else, because you have domain admin
rights, but to them. . . whatever.

> Never ****ed me off, I just wasn't sure if you were real or not.


Sadly, this is real.

CC

>
> --
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove 999 in order to email me
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Curious George
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2005
>
> Take care, the IT biz in the US is really starting to pick up. You are in
> NY
> right? I have some good contacts, in the NY area, if you are interested.
> Email me if you are.
>
> Michael


Mike,

Thanks for the impromptu offer. Unfortunately I still have to be under the
surface for the time being. But dont worry, the resumes are flying I can
assure you and the butt is being covered. . . with a few layers of teflon
to say the least.

CC


 
Reply With Quote
 
Curious George
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2005
> It has never been clear what the topology of your situation was.

I cannot even begin to comment on that matter. Essentially, the topology is
this. . . we have each and every piece of hardware and software in place to
make our network totally what it should be. Its not a question about having
to go out and spend a lot of money. . . its a question of letting the IT
people do their jobs.

> Having this in the schools is in some ways more dangerous, since the
> kids are going to try things out, and in fact you want them to try things
> out-- that is how they learn. However it means that they may well
> "innocently" do damage. (innocent in that they do not really know what the
> consequences of their actions are.) Thus you really do want them in a
> sandbox.


Its not the kids. The kids are dead easy to get on board. Indeed, if you
take a few kids and tell them to help you check out your security, you would
have to put up gates. But that is not the case in schools - forget about
the fact that if you take a curious young mind that is having problems with
something like math and put them to work on complex algos or something of
the sort. . . doing that is akin to asking them to sell coke and people
would be fired. Actually, if you pick up a copy of 2600 you will see a
whole section dedicated to what some kids go through in schools. Hell, if a
kid found a security hole and it were up to me, I would pin a medal on him
or her. If its up to school administration, they would have the kid
expelled.

> Do they really want the kids to be able to pull up their own or othr kid's
> files and read them, or even alter them? Ie, you need a really strong
> firewall between the admin stuff and the "play" stuff. And you want any
> access of the admin stuff from the play or from outside to be encrypted.


Pipe dreams are all that is. Schools are full of so many people that want
to bury their heads in the sand and avoid any problems that they would
rather have everything exposed. Now they are not going to come out and say
it, but thats the way it is in schools. Encryption, ha ha ha. . . dont take
my word for it, get a laptop with a good wireless card and sit outside of a
school sometime with a few decent utilities. Hell, I once sat outside of my
kids school with a laptop for about four hours (the little darling told me
to pick him up at 230 but "neglected" to tell me he had a game to go to) and
was able to get so, so, so much information it was not even funny - mind
you, I had just picked up a few things here and there but with the free web
access I was getting I got a copy of a nifty utility whose name I dont
recall. The funny thing was that when I discreetly approached the head of
the technology departmet with this, he basically started admonishing me. As
gently as I could, I told him that he had better secure his network, but I
stopped just short of calling him an incompetent moron and has been who
could not cut it in the real world because I did not want my kid singled
out. Still, my little darlings and his bretherin had a lot of fun with him.
.. . hell, I heard that a kid almost got expelled because he installed the
blue screen of death screen saver on a workstation. . . hey, who is the
moron who sets up an XP Pro box and lets any user have the rights to install
a program in the first place??? Oh do NOT get me started, that is an entire
thread in and of itself.

I think that this problem is just a part of a greater problem, and that is
that our schools, in terms of technology, really suck. And its not just
about the money they have. . . its about the incompetence that they
tolerate. Those of you out there who have kids and want a good laugh, go
visit the school and ask the simplest of questions of some of these so
called technology teachers. My personal favorite was when I asked somebody
if they used the NTFS file system or FAT32. . . the guys answer was that he
used Netscape. . .

I have to go now, its really sad.

>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
winged
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2005
Bill Unruh wrote:
> "Curious George" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>
>>Allright guys. . .

>
>
>>All of you have made your point. This is the Original Poster and I am not a
>>troll unless you catch me on a Friday night after a few drinks.

>
>
> .....
>
>
>>The short of it is that its really sad that these are the sort of people who
>>we entrust to oversee the administration of schools and handle our most
>>precious resource, our children. I think its not so much the teachers,
>>although there are plenty of bad ones I assure you, its the administration
>>of these schools that is at issue. The really good teachers, the
>>progressive ones who want to really make a difference and truly enage these
>>young minds with challenges are being squashed.

>
>
> It has never been clear what the topology of your situation was.
>
> Having this in the schools is in some ways more dangerous, since the
> kids are going to try things out, and in fact you want them to try things
> out-- that is how they learn. However it means that they may well
> "innocently" do damage. (innocent in that they do not really know what the
> consequences of their actions are.) Thus you really do want them in a
> sandbox.
> The problem is that in such a situation often the admin network stuff
> (teacher's reports, children's files, etc) are not well protected from the
> rest of the stuff the kids are supposed to be able to use. The teachers
> want to be able to use the wireless to enter their grades, etc. and also
> have the kids use it to connect and surf the net.
>
> Do they really want the kids to be able to pull up their own or othr kid's
> files and read them, or even alter them? Ie, you need a really strong
> firewall between the admin stuff and the "play" stuff. And you want any
> access of the admin stuff from the play or from outside to be encrypted.
>
>
>

SSSHH I need that A to graduate Of course the secretary has her
password written on the pullout of her desk.

Winged

Winged
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Security Breaches Pandemic - Deloitte Touche 2006 Global Security Survey docbook.xml@gmail.com Computer Security 12 06-28-2006 05:50 PM
UK.gov pioneers secure Linux to contain breaches Au79 Computer Support 3 04-29-2006 11:45 AM
New US legislation to force companies to protect data and report breaches Imhotep Computer Security 0 10-08-2005 03:30 AM
getting canned for finding security breaches Curious George Wireless Networking 2 02-04-2005 12:54 AM
Getting canned for brining forth obvious security breaches Curious George Wireless Networking 0 02-01-2005 03:28 AM



Advertisments