Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > What's the best Anonymous service out there?

What's the best Anonymous service out there?

SW

I looking at primarily for P2P progs.

Stevey

* On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:14:52 -0500, SW wrote:
> I looking at primarily for P2P progs.

Just use bittorrent and a proxy server. or proxy servers if you are
really paranoid.

Mike

Stevey wrote:

> * On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:14:52 -0500, SW wrote:
>
>>I looking at primarily for P2P progs.

> Just use bittorrent and a proxy server. or proxy servers if you are
> really paranoid.

But avoid the anonymous proxy servers set up by the FBI and other
enforcement agencies.

--

------------------------------------

Real email to mike. The header email is a spam trap and you will be
blacklisted,
submitted to anti-spam sites and proably burn in hell.

Stevey

* On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:51:39 +0000, Mike wrote:
> Stevey wrote:
>
>> * On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:14:52 -0500, SW wrote:
>>
>>>I looking at primarily for P2P progs.

>> Just use bittorrent and a proxy server. or proxy servers if you are
>> really paranoid.

> But avoid the anonymous proxy servers set up by the FBI and other
> enforcement agencies.

Yes or any that are run by the comany In-Q-Tel, the profit making arm of
a certain spook agency

I would suggest using a non WEP enabled wi-fi connection for downloading
p2p content but that would be naughty so I wont.

Stevey

* On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:04:47 +0000 (UTC), Stevey wrote:

> Yes or any that are run by the comany In-Q-Tel, the profit making arm of
> a certain spook agency
>
> I would suggest using a non WEP enabled wi-fi connection for downloading
> p2p content but that would be naughty so I wont.

Or a WEP enabled one if you have five hours spare...