Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Very serious flaw in GMail

Very serious flaw in GMail

Jay Calvert

A serious security hole has been found that exposes other's email,
passwords and purchases, anything that would be found in email.

http://habaneronetworks.com/viewArticle.php3?ID=98

--
Jay Calvert
http://habaneronetworks.com

ToYKillAS

Jay Calvert wrote:
> A serious security hole has been found that exposes other's email,
> passwords and purchases, anything that would be found in email.
>
> http://habaneronetworks.com/viewArticle.php3?ID=98
> --
> Jay Calvert
> http://habaneronetworks.com

we're surrounded by flaw!

--
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;