Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > GIAC Courseware CD

GIAC Courseware CD

glisboajr

Hello Ladies/Gentlemen:

I am looking for the GIAC Security Essentials Courseware CD. If anybody out
there has any material related to this subject and is willing to sell it, I
am willing to buy it. This is for the SANS GIAC Security Essentials track.
I can be reached at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). Thanks

G. Lisboa Jr.

David Fosdike

Didn't SANS supply one? From memory I had to agree not to pass on the
information before I could obtain it.

David Fosdike
dfosdike at nospam(leave this out and change 'dots' and 'at') dot elders dot
com dot au

news:NspEd.51460$(E-Mail Removed)...