Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > CD DRIVE BEHAVING STRANGELY-VIRUS?

CD DRIVE BEHAVING STRANGELY-VIRUS?

bj

Hi
I am experiencing the following problem
Yesterday I was trying to copy some CDs.I could play them without any
problems and was able to copy them,however on playback there was no audio.
I then realised that on passing the mouse arrow over the tracks on the disc
each track was supposedly 44 bytes long.Going to Properties gave the
following
Size=44 bytes Size on disc=2.00KB Created 01 January 1995(various
time)
Every audio cd I put in the drive produces the same result
I have Zone Alarm and AVG on the computer
any help would be appreciated
thanks already I'm now going to scan with web software