Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > msupd4.exe

msupd4.exe

ShiftZZ

This keeps trying to access the web, Zone alarm keeps advising!

Anyone know what it is?

Regards

ShiftZZ

Allen

"ShiftZZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:iTSzd.70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This keeps trying to access the web, Zone alarm keeps advising!
>
> Anyone know what it is?
>
> Regards
>
> ShiftZZ

For any iffy programs that are running, take a look at this web site.
http://www.answersthatwork.com/Taskl...s/tasklist.htm
Unfortunately, that particular one is not on there.

I could guess its something to do with Marks and Spencer??

Gualtier Malde (Chuck)

Allen wrote:
> "ShiftZZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:iTSzd.70$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>This keeps trying to access the web, Zone alarm keeps advising!
>>
>>Anyone know what it is?
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>ShiftZZ
>>

> For any iffy programs that are running, take a look at this web site.
> http://www.answersthatwork.com/Taskl...s/tasklist.htm
> Unfortunately, that particular one is not on there.
>
> I could guess its something to do with Marks and Spencer??

I looked in Process Library and don't find it there.
http://www.processlibrary.com/

If you have Ad Aware you might consider running it. May be malware.

donnie

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:04:30 GMT, "ShiftZZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This keeps trying to access the web, Zone alarm keeps advising!
>
>Anyone know what it is?
>
>Regards
>
>ShiftZZ

Search for it on your HD, right click on it and left click on
properties. I don't think it's a MS file but that's one way to check.
Then, search for it in the registry and delete the value.
donnie