Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Norton AV 2003 VS AVG Free 7.298

Norton AV 2003 VS AVG Free 7.298

Christo

simply does AVG free offer the same protection level as Norton AntiVirus
2003, It has started being crappy and wont re install

so i just downloaded AVG

it anygood?

Sean

"Christo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> simply does AVG free offer the same protection level as Norton AntiVirus
> 2003, It has started being crappy and wont re install
>
> so i just downloaded AVG
>
> it anygood?

Oh, YES!
--
*.. )) -::-
. .))

Kerodo

says...
> simply does AVG free offer the same protection level as Norton AntiVirus
> 2003, It has started being crappy and wont re install
>
> so i just downloaded AVG
>
> it anygood?

You might like Avast better.. Does everything Norton does and it's
free..

Kerodo

srm

Christo wrote:

> simply does AVG free offer the same protection level as Norton AntiVirus
> 2003, It has started being crappy and wont re install
>
> so i just downloaded AVG
>
> it anygood?

I use AVG on our one remaining Windows machine. Seems to do a good job and
the latest version integrates well with Thunderbird (which earlier ones
didn't). That said, all incoming mail goes through a Linux server running
AntiVir & Spamassassin, so malware doesn't stand much of a chance.

--
@+

donnie

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 05:36:21 -0000, "Sean" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Oh, YES!
>--
> . .))