Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Certificate Management Library for Linux

Certificate Management Library for Linux

Mehul

Hello,

I am new to crypto world. Can someone please point me to some linux library
for handling, storing, retrieving X.509 certificates ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Mehul

winged

Mehul wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to crypto world. Can someone please point me to some linux library
> for handling, storing, retrieving X.509 certificates ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
> Mehul

Google openssl-misc-0.9.6-1 Should meet your requirements.