Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Date stamp changing in windows Xp

Date stamp changing in windows Xp

Freda

Does any one on this list know how to change date/time stamp on files in
windows XP pro
I have some genealogical files that I want to make all the same date/time
stamp.
They dont change each time you do any mod. as not all data files get used at
each change.
Can I do it in their make believe "DOS" area or in Windows area?
Freda
--
Please reply to the list as my email address is a fake

Misc NGs

I have an old DOS app called TOUCH.COM that should still work on normal 8x3
file names in XP. Drop me an EMail...

Seymore...
remove "REMOVE" to reply directly

"Freda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cmqoi8$pbj$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does any one on this list know how to change date/time stamp on files in
> windows XP pro
> I have some genealogical files that I want to make all the same date/time
> stamp.
> They dont change each time you do any mod. as not all data files get used

at
> each change.
> Can I do it in their make believe "DOS" area or in Windows area?
> Freda
> --
> Please reply to the list as my email address is a fake

Kerodo

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,

http://short.stop.home.att.net/frees....htm#attribute

--
Kerodo

Max Burke

> Freda wrote:
> Does any one on this list know how to change date/time stamp on
> files in windows XP pro
> I have some genealogical files that I want to make all the same
> date/time stamp.
> They dont change each time you do any mod. as not all data files get
> used at each change.

Have a look at this freeware util:
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/cool/kish/pplusmain.htm

--
(E-Mail Removed)
Found Images

Freda

Thanks to all for the suggested programs.
Freda

--
Please reply to the list as my email address is a fake
"Misc NGs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have an old DOS app called TOUCH.COM that should still work on normal

8x3
> file names in XP. Drop me an EMail...
>
> Seymore...
> remove "REMOVE" to reply directly
>

> "Freda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cmqoi8$pbj$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does any one on this list know how to change date/time stamp on files

in
> > windows XP pro
> > I have some genealogical files that I want to make all the same

date/time
> > stamp.
> > They dont change each time you do any mod. as not all data files get

used
> at
> > each change.
> > Can I do it in their make believe "DOS" area or in Windows area?
> > Freda
> > --
> > Please reply to the list as my email address is a fake

Freda

That "properties Plus program works a treat.
Freda

--
Please reply to the list as my email address is a fake

news:cmunfe$4rk$(E-Mail Removed)...