Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Is your data really secure?

Is your data really secure?

Josh Mandell

Interesting.

chadwick wrote:

> Hello Josh,
>
> Data sticks are a great idea for data security. File Shredder
> software backs up that type of technology by eliminating the traces on
> a local hard drive. In fact, we are in the process of creating a
> version of docushred that will execute from an Easy Disk drive.
> That's a shred and record solution.
>
> Best,
> Docushred.biz
>
> Josh Mandell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<41916d56$1_5@127.0.0.1>...
>
>>I think you might be surprised what a no knock warrant might allow the
>>feebs to get if they want.
>>
>>Any file and markers must be properly shredded. Keep data you do not
>>want "found" on data sticks that are very well bleneded into their
>>surroundings when hidden.
>>
>>pcadam wrote:
>>
>>>ya, but first they 've got to get my hard drive
>>>
>>>"chadwick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) e.com...

>>http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
>>----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

chadwick

Hello Dragan,

I stand corrected. That is a record and shred solution. It would
be quite difficult to do it the other way around.

Best,
Docushred.biz

Dragan Cvetkovic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (chadwick) writes:
>
> > That's a shred and record solution.

> First shred and then record, right?
>
> Dragan

Dragan Cvetkovic

(E-Mail Removed) (chadwick) writes:

> Dragan Cvetkovic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) (chadwick) writes:
>>
>> > That's a shred and record solution.

>> First shred and then record, right?

> I stand corrected. That is a record and shred solution. It would
> be quite difficult to do it the other way around.

Of course

--
Dragan Cvetkovic,