Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > VRRP with IPSO

VRRP with IPSO

choowie

Hi there,

I am adding a checkpoint firewall module on another Nokia IPSO. The idea is
to use VRRP to provide high availability.

I pre-configured the new Nokia IPSO. It is not on the production network yet
(I have to configure the other IPSO to do some VRRP) but I wonder if I
configured VRRP properly because I can ping the physical ethernet address
but I can't ping the "virtual" ip address.

Did I miss something here?

Thanks.

--
Choowie

Help Needed-Testing the redundancy using VRRP bjacob1976 Cisco 0 10-02-2006 02:33 AM
Is HSRP and VRRP compitable. super.sumanth@gmail.com Cisco 4 07-01-2006 08:14 AM
VRRP between VPN Concentrators ssaluja@gmail.com Cisco 0 04-20-2005 11:14 PM
VPN 3060 and VRRP mikester Cisco 0 02-25-2004 09:26 PM
Can HSRP on Cisco Routers successfully interface with VRRP on Nokia Firewalls? james Cisco 1 10-29-2003 10:01 PM

Advertisments