Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > help is appreciated

help is appreciated

Sputnik

Any help is appreciated.... if anyone can help me out with this I'd be
thankful...

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/defau...eferer=9570726

you can check out its legitamacy here.. http://freestuffguide.tk

MORE SPAM

KG6VQE

I have tried these SCAMS. Everything from digitial cameras, to Louie Viton
Bags, to Computers, to MP3 Players. Here is the SCAM:

You register you name and email
You go though about 10 "OFFERS" that have everything from Insurance Quotes,
to Diabetes Testing. (which you say no, naturally).

After that, you MUST click on two "MONETARY" offers....It is like Credit
Card App, Blockbuster DVD offers, and others...All of them require you to
BUY a product or Service.

Finally, if you do that, you have to give 5 "FRIENDS" emails, so they can
buy into the Scam.

So I did all that (spoofing the 5 friends with my own virtual users on my
email server).

After that, you have to get your 5 "FRIENDS" to BUY the same S**T that you
just did.

So, I really wonder how many units they actually send out....by the time you
get through all this, you could have bought the unit much Cheaper.

SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM *
SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM *
SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM *
SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM * SCAM *
SCAM *