Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

Joe

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...mber=293045844

glad I stopped using it.

Outfit is called Checkpoint Software:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...bs&btnG=Search

David H. Lipman

And JASC was bought by Corel.

So what's the point ?

Dave

"Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:qEBed.15211$Pl.7041@pd7tw1no...
| http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...mber=293045844
|
| glad I stopped using it.
|
| Outfit is called Checkpoint Software:
|
| http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...bs&btnG=Search

User

Just another moron

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:26:15 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>And JASC was bought by Corel.
>
>So what's the point ?
>
>Dave
>

>"Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:qEBed.15211$Pl.7041@pd7tw1no...
>| http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...mber=293045844
>|
>| glad I stopped using it.
>|
>| Outfit is called Checkpoint Software:
>|
>| http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...bs&btnG=Search

\Crash\ Dummy

>ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

Whew! I was afraid it was owned by the aliens at Roswell!
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?subject=Techtalk (Do not alter!)
http://lists.gpick.com

Duane Arnold

"Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:qEBed.15211$Pl.7041@pd7tw1no:

> http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...computers&Numb
> er=293045844
>
> glad I stopped using it.
>
> Outfit is called Checkpoint Software:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...point.com+Zone
> +Labs&btnG=Search

You should leave Earth as you don't belong on the planet.

Duane

Heather

> And JASC was bought by Corel.
>
> So what's the point ?

And WordPerfect was owned by the Mormons......this could go on and on,
grin!!

Heather

> Dave
>

> "Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...mber=293045844

> | glad I stopped using it.
> |
> | Outfit is called Checkpoint Software:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...bs&btnG=Search

Vanguardx

"Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:qEBed.15211$Pl.7041@pd7tw1no:
> http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...mber=293045844
>
> glad I stopped using it.
>
> Outfit is called Checkpoint Software:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...bs&btnG=Search

And I bet you run as fast as your stubby fat feet can carry you away
from Kaspersky anti-virus software, too. Obviously no one trustworthy
and decent makes software outside of your country, uh huh. More proof
that kids shouldn't be allowed Internet access.

\Crash\ Dummy

>And WordPerfect was owned by the Mormons......this could go on and on,
>grin!!

DiskKeeper is owned by Scientologists.
(E-Mail Removed)?subject=Techtalk (Do not alter!)
http://lists.gpick.com

\Crash\ Dummy

>More proof
>that kids shouldn't be allowed Internet access.

Especially the ones that shave their heads.
(E-Mail Removed)?subject=Techtalk (Do not alter!)
http://lists.gpick.com

David H. Lipman

Isn't also Earthlink ?

Dave