Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

\Crash\ Dummy

>> DiskKeeper is owned by Scientologists.
> Isn't also Earthlink ?

Don't know. I use only genuine Amish software.
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?subject=Techtalk (Do not alter!)
http://lists.gpick.com

Buffalo

""Crash" Dummy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

> Whew! I was afraid it was owned by the aliens at Roswell!

[snip]

You have a problem with the aliens at Roswell?
Are you some kind of prejudiced freako?

Larry

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:17:42 GMT, I found this from "Joe"
<(E-Mail Removed)> :

>http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...mber=293045844
>
>glad I stopped using it.
>
>Outfit is called Checkpoint Software:
>
>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...bs&btnG=Search

And !!! My local pub is owned by the brewery! Help.

Heather

> ""Crash" Dummy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

> > Whew! I was afraid it was owned by the aliens at Roswell!

> [snip]
>
> You have a problem with the aliens at Roswell?
> Are you some kind of prejudiced freako?

ROFL!! Are you one of them?

Sunny

>> glad I stopped using it.

What Islamic owned program do you use ?

Jim Watt

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 07:28:33 GMT, "Sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> glad I stopped using it.

>What Islamic owned program do you use ?

The Hamas firewall, based on AK47 technology.
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

TRAP T2

It's Useless Now with Windows integrated firewall with XP.
No one will buy it anymore.

Sunny wrote:
> "Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
>>>glad I stopped using it.

> What Islamic owned program do you use ?

Conor

In article <qEBed.15211$Pl.7041@pd7tw1no>, Joe says...
> http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...mber=293045844
>
> glad I stopped using it.

Give you a clue...

Lots of software ain't merkin crap, especially games.

Oh, and your PC was made in China, Taiwan and Korea but I noticed
you're still using that.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.

Conor

In article <417b677a$(E-Mail Removed)>, TRAP T2 says...
> It's Useless Now with Windows integrated firewall with XP.
> No one will buy it anymore.

<snigger>
Another IT security expert is born.

At least I know its your PC sending out spam.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.

infospy

"Heather" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message
> >
> > ""Crash" Dummy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > Whew! I was afraid it was owned by the aliens at Roswell!

> > [snip]
> >
> > You have a problem with the aliens at Roswell?
> > Are you some kind of prejudiced freako?

> ROFL!! Are you one of them?

No......... it is two of them!