Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > does outlook express kill SKYPE?

does outlook express kill SKYPE?

NonDisputandum.com

cfr system on broadband from Versatel
Using SKYPE and OUTLOOK EXPRESS

When Skype is open and in contact,... opening Outlook express
interrupts the Skype communication. Restarting the computer does not
help... there is a good updates Norton security suite.

Personally I have no problems with Skype & Outlook.
The problem is on the computer of a friend who also claims that he
cannot send pictures using outlook express... but simple mais works
well.

I'm not sure if those 2 problems are connected.

Any advice is welcome.
--
www.nondisputandum.com - soft revieuws:
freeware to Protect & Clean your PC

David Shaw

Sounds to me like your friend really needs to learn how to configure
Outlook. If the problem doesn't occur to you, it's most likely his
Outlook.

-ds