Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > setting up a Cisco 837 as a easy vpn server

setting up a Cisco 837 as a easy vpn server

eramm

Hi,

I have a Cisco 837 router that I would like to use as an Easy VPN Server. My
goal is to allow remote users to act as part of my internal network
(192.168.1.1 /24)

1) Can someone please point me to setup guides, urls, tutorials to do
this w/ the 837 and IOS Version 12.3(2)T1 ? The scenario that Cisco uses in
their documentation has the 837 as a client peering w/ a Cisco 3000 VPN
server and that is not what I want.

2) Where can I download the Cisco client software from

Thanx.

eramm

Walter Roberson

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/...ty.htm#1089502

The scenario that Cisco uses in
:their documentation has the 837 as a client peering w/ a Cisco 3000 VPN
:server and that is not what I want.

In particular, the example at
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/...nity.htm#90647

:2) Where can I download the Cisco client software from

Customers with SMARTnet(tm) support contracts and encryption
entitlement may download the VPN Client free of charge at the
following URL:
http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/vpn/client/
--
Studies show that the average reader ignores 106% of all statistics
they see in .signatures.