Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: My bank uses Windows? Is "Check 21" safe?

Re: My bank uses Windows? Is "Check 21" safe?

xxyydmzorgxxyy

I am curious.
Will this "Check 21" affect my Gig Bank.
I still don't understand how the gig bank works.
The member page shows me how many gigs I have left to download.
Is the actual number of gigs I have left influenced by interest rates?