Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > IP Phones Mac Address Vs Extension Number

IP Phones Mac Address Vs Extension Number

Rami AlHasan

I am developing an IP recording system for the Cisco IPCC.

I want to ask if there a method to do certain network command o cisco
command that will search for the MAC Addresses of the ip phones.

Or to query for the MAC address given the extension number of the ip
phone.

Or to get a list of the MAC addresses or the Ip addresses of the IP
phones from the DHCP.

Or any other thing that helps getting info about the mac addresses or
ip addresses of the ip phones without entering this data manually,
which what I am doing now and it is very tough.

Please help.

Rami

Thomas Voigt

Hi all,

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Rami AlHasan) wrote:

>I am developing an IP recording system for the Cisco IPCC.
>
>I want to ask if there a method to do certain network command o cisco
>command that will search for the MAC Addresses of the ip phones.

Do you have a CallManager in your IPCC? (Sorry, don't know IPCC)

If you have, you could do a sql query in the CCM's database to get the
data.

Let me know if this suit your needs an i'll give you the sql commands.
(I have it @work, so no access at this time...)

--
Greetings from Weimar / Germany

Thomas Voigt