Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: My bank uses Windows? Is "Check 21" safe?

Re: My bank uses Windows? Is "Check 21" safe?

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

>On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 05:36:13 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the Cypherpunks
>Tonga Remailer wrote:
>> When I walk through the lobby of my bank, I see Windows screen savers
>> running on some computers and Windows menu screens on others. I know my
>> bank has never heard of MacIntosh or Linux. I hesitate to think how many
>> spybots and viruses might lurk in those machines.

>What is the bank's name?

Tit Twister, do you think I just fell off the turnip truck? If you know
**** from Shinola, answer the questions for the good and betterment of
mankind (and for those politically correct ****ers, womankind).

But just to satisfy your curiosity, its the First National Bank of Tonga
and my real name is Anon Y. Mous.

Eddy

This articulate one must be direct from W himself.

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 07:08:39 +0200 (CEST), I found this from Anonymous
via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer <(E-Mail Removed)> :

>>On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 05:36:13 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the Cypherpunks
>>Tonga Remailer wrote:
>>> When I walk through the lobby of my bank, I see Windows screen savers
>>> running on some computers and Windows menu screens on others. I know my
>>> bank has never heard of MacIntosh or Linux. I hesitate to think how many
>>> spybots and viruses might lurk in those machines.

>>What is the bank's name?

>Tit Twister, do you think I just fell off the turnip truck? If you know
>**** from Shinola, answer the questions for the good and betterment of
>mankind (and for those politically correct ****ers, womankind).
>
>But just to satisfy your curiosity, its the First National Bank of Tonga
>and my real name is Anon Y. Mous.

Bit Twister

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 07:08:39 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

> Tit Twister,

Looks like you have first hand experience.

> do you think I just fell off the turnip truck?

What is the matter, is your remailer so bad that you think I could
convert your post into your bank account id and password.

Moron.

I wanted the bank's url so I could see what they were using for a web
interface to give a better answer the original post.

donnie

Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 05:36:13 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the Cypherpunks
>>Tonga Remailer wrote:
>>> When I walk through the lobby of my bank, I see Windows screen savers
>>> running on some computers and Windows menu screens on others. I know my
>>> bank has never heard of MacIntosh or Linux. I hesitate to think how many
>>> spybots and viruses might lurk in those machines.

>>What is the bank's name?

>Tit Twister, do you think I just fell off the turnip truck? If you know
>**** from Shinola, answer the questions for the good and betterment of
>mankind (and for those politically correct ****ers, womankind).
>
>But just to satisfy your curiosity, its the First National Bank of Tonga
>and my real name is Anon Y. Mous.

#####################
Damn, that's my bank. I better get there fast. BTW, how many people
here know what Shinola was without google? I'll trust your honesty.
donnie

Me

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 23:25:15 GMT, donnie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 07:08:39 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the
>Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>What is the bank's name?

>>Tit Twister, do you think I just fell off the turnip truck? If you know
>>**** from Shinola, answer the questions for the good and betterment of
>>mankind (and for those politically correct ****ers, womankind).
>>
>>But just to satisfy your curiosity, its the First National Bank of Tonga
>>and my real name is Anon Y. Mous.

>Damn, that's my bank. I better get there fast. BTW, how many people
>here know what Shinola was without google? I'll trust your honesty.
>donnie

shoe polish

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht

donnie <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Damn, that's my bank. I better get there fast. BTW, how many people
> here know what Shinola was without google? I'll trust your honesty.

Toilet paper. Very rough toilet paper.