Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Problem with Webroot Window Washer

Problem with Webroot Window Washer

James

I have just done a factory restore on my HP machine. When I tried to
install Window Washer 5 it kept say it was already running Which is
impossible as I can't install it.
Any ideas ???
Thanks and Regards
James

donnie

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 17:57:07 +0000 (UTC), James
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have just done a factory restore on my HP machine. When I tried to
>install Window Washer 5 it kept say it was already running Which is
>impossible as I can't install it.
> Any ideas ???
>Thanks and Regards
>James

Was it there before you did the restore? Search the registry just for
kicks.
donnie