Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Jump Drive Question Please

Jump Drive Question Please

Bob Newman

A little of topic I know but I purchased a Lexar Sport Jump Drive. I like
the idea behind the rubber cap but I am a little concerned that the end that
hooks to a key ring may tear and the drive come off the ring, also can the
drive slip out of the rubber strap accidentally?

--
Thanks in advance... Bob