Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: Just few words bout my "spamming" and "stolen" material

Re: Just few words bout my "spamming" and "stolen" material

Ivor Jones

"klinsmann' fitness" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com
> Its true,i use some voip tutorials and put on it ads for
> some revenue.But i use non copyrighted material under GPL
> license.Ads are here only if somebody wants more from
> basic.I dont push anybody to see or click on ads,its
> violation og google TOS.If you dont want to my site,just
> go away.

No, you go away. The charter for the group uk.telecom.voip specifically
forbids advertising:

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

> i hurt nobody ,and you know ,im from poor
> country in east europe(Serbia)

So..?

>and UK was the country who
> attacked us.

So..?

>I dont want your money ,but if it possible
> from people around the world.Your standard is
> great,great economy,here i cant find a job. God bless you
> all

Go away.

Ivor

klinsmann' fitness

people you re silly,make me lough,many tutorials are free on net.UK is
****,only you have is good music

klinsmann' fitness

Expecially for Ivor:You re asshole

Wells is good,Ireland is good,Scotland is good(expeciall franz
ferdinand),england is ****

Ivor Jones

"klinsmann' fitness" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com
> Expecially for Ivor:You re asshole

Get it right, this is the UK, it's *arsehole* ok..? The Americans use
asses..!

> Wells is good,Ireland is good,Scotland is good(expeciall
> franz ferdinand),england is ****

That depends, we've got the best beer.

Ivor

klinsmann' fitness

i dont hate people from england,just dont like politicians

Stuart Millington

On 21 Jul 2006 01:30:47 -0700, "klinsmann' fitness"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>i dont hate people from england,just dont like politicians

Neither do many of the people who live here. Your point is?

- Stuart Millington ALL HTML e-mail rejected -
- mailto(E-Mail Removed) http://w3.z-add.co.uk/ -