Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Sygate & WGXN message

Sygate & WGXN message

Broadback

Having just updated my free version of Sygate firewall I keep being
informed that WXGN is trying to access my computer. See
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/rema...=9999~start=60
For fuller info.

I have been very pleased with Sygate until now, I have banned access to
this but does anyone here know if it benign or harmful? Should I try
another firewall? Incidentally it seems that Sygate's paying customers
are having the same problem.

TIA
--
Please do not reply by Email, as all
emails to this address are automatically deleted.

David Shaw

I'm using Sygate Personal Firewall Pro, and haven't had this problem.
As that forum post was a little bit hard for me to navigate, think you
could explain your problem here, as well?

ds